- Our company provides you with alternative ways of receiving and delivering products for your convenience. When ordering, you are asked to choose how you wish to receive or send your ordered products. Depending on the way you choose, the total final cost of your order under which the payment will be made will be formed and this will also be included in the order confirmation.
- Time, Method, Place of Delivery / Shipment
a) The delivery time of your order is set before finalizing your order and mentioned in the order confirmation email received after completing the order.
i)Receipt of your order from our physical store «SAVVAS MYKONOS» in Chor Mykonos, Melpo Axioti street, behind the windmills, GR- 84600, during working days and hours.
ii)If you want your order to be shipped to a delivery address that you will provide (multiple delivery is also possible), the delivery will be made by a cooperating courier company. Our company takes all necessary measures for the timely delivery of the order to the buyer within the basic delivery schedule of each courier company. We cannot guarantee the arrival time or the exact delivery time of the ordered products, as these depend on the courier companies we cooperate with. Our company is not responsible for any delays due to force majeure or accidental events or events beyond its control. In the event of any delays, our company will make every effort to contact you. Our company is responsible for the proper delivery of your order to the carrier, from which the risk is transferred to the buyer under Article 524 CC. Shipment cost is established by the price policy of each courier company, which is solely responsible for shipping charges and which can change prices at any time. SAVVAS MYKONS is not responsible for any such price change.
b)If you exercise the right of withdrawal under Article 11, you are advised to contact the company at phone number +30 22890 28336 or at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the consumer will bear the return shipping cost, but SAVVAS MYKONOS shall bear the responsibility of the shipping. Alternatively, if consumers choose to return the products with a carrier of their choice, they shall bear both the cost and the responsibility of the shipping. In case of return of any defective products (if the relative conditions for defective products or lack of agreed properties are met), the return is obligatory done after contacting our company which assumes both the cost and the responsibility of the transfer from delivery of products returned to the carrier.
c)Gift Orders: You can also order one or more gifts and send them to any recipient within the European Union by informing the company about the address and details of the recipient, so that the product is delivered directly to him/her. Gifts can also be delivered to countries outside the EU, but each case shall be examined separately, due to limitations in the policy of imports and exports in countries outside the EU. Multiple shipments, different destinations and multiple recipients without limitation are also possible. When sending gift packages to other recipients, make sure that the recipient can receive gift packages and that the gift will generally not be considered undesirable or be rejected on delivery, otherwise the product will be shipped to the billing address with responsibility and expense of the buyer. It should be reminded that in the case of multiple shipments there is no cash-on-delivery payment option.
d)It is clarified that in case of receipt from our physical store with cash payment, or payment by deposit in bank account, payment by cash-on-delivery, our company retains the ownership of the purchased products until the total and full payment of the price.
e)It is noted that deliveries are executed only on working days (Monday – Friday except holidays) between 9.00 – 19.00 local time, except when orders are received at our physical store as in 1.i above, and the estimated delivery time from the order registration ranges between 1 to 10 business days
f)Subject to any specific shipping and delivery charges explicitly mentioned for products displayed on our websitesavvasmykonos.gr, the general pricing policy is as follows:
f.1. Shipping to Greece
For shipments within Greece by courier, the shipping cost will be automatically calculated on the shopping cart page (depending on the volumetric weight of each order) and will be included in your order form before completion and payment. In addition to the higher cost for orders delivered to inaccessible or island destinations, or otherwise inaccessible or island destinations, there will be an additional “inaccessible or island destination charge” (depending on the volumetric weight of each order), according to the courier company’s charges. You can easily find out if your shipping address is considered an inaccessible destination by entering your shipping details in your shopping cart.
Please note that all the aforementioned prices are subject to change at any time.
f2. Shipping to a European Union country, except for Greece (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Denmark, Esthonia, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland) or other countries (for customers outside the European Union)
i)For shipments within the European Union (not including Greece) by courier, the cost of transport is calculated based on the pricing policy of the courier company.
ii)In addition to the higher cost for orders delivered to inaccessible or island destinations, or otherwise inaccessible or island destinations, there will be an additional “inaccessible or island destination charge” (depending on the volumetric weight of each order), according to the courier company’s charges. You can easily find out if your shipping address is considered an inaccessible destination by entering your shipping details in your shopping cart.
iii) Please note that for deliveries outside the European Union, you can submit a product request by contacting the company at +30 22890 28336 or per e-mail at: email@example.com, so that we can establish through a special procedure whether the delivery of our products is possible, and to confirm the approval of your order and shipping of the product. The order and delivery is exectued normally in case you live in a country outside the European Union and the delivery will be in a country within the European Union.
- Free shipping
Α. Shipping to Greece:
i)Free Shipping for deliveries within Greece is valid only for orders over 90.00 euros (including VAT). This excludes areas that have been designated as inaccessible or island destinations in Greece, where there will be a “charge for inaccessible or island destination” (depending on the volumetric weight of each order), according to the charges of the courier company. You can easily find out if your shipping address is considered an inaccessible destination by entering your shipping details in your shopping cart.
ii)For your convenience, when completing your order (in the shopping cart), we will display the amount of the order that you still have to cover to be entitled to Free Shipping, as well as the charge for inaccessible destinations.
- If at the time of delivery, you are not at the delivery address to receive your package, the distributor will leave you an information note with instructions on how to receive your order. In this case, the risk of loss or damage of the goods is transferred to the buyer taking into account their vulnerable nature. The distributor will try to deliver the product to you up to 3 times, otherwise it will remain in the distributor’s premises at your own risk and expense and under the general conditions of storage of the carrier. In case you have selected payment by cash-on-delivery and do not contact our company at +30 22890 28336 or per e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the product within 3 days of the failed delivery attempt, your order will be automatically cancelled.
5. i)Please keep in mind that products delivered outside the European Union may be subject to customs clearance and related costs, and may be subject to charges and other costs incurred under national law, for which the company is not responsible. We cannot know in advance what these charges may be, on the contrary, the consumer has more opportunities to know or be informed about them or, at least, about the possibility of their existence and for this reason we recommend that you have checked this before placing any order from our website.
ii)Each country has its own customs policy, so it is recommended that you contact your local customs office first for further information. Moreover, please note that, when ordering from our website, it is considered that you import the products and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country where the products are received.
iii) Shipping costs to international destinations (outside the European Union) depend on the volumetric weight of each product and the destination. As we process your order, you will receive prior notice of these details so that you are fully and correctly informed of the costs involved in shipping your order.
- If the product of the order is not available due to force majeure or accidental events for more than 30 days (after confirmation of the order), such as due to deficiencies in production or inability of the supplier, our company will contact the customer to address the problem. Initially, the same product or the same product under another trade name or a product from a different category or a substitute product will be proposed. If the customer does not agree to proceed with another purchase, a full refund will be offered within 30 days, free of charge.
- In our effort to maintain the quality and freshness of our products, we place small and frequent orders with our suppliers and do not maintain large stocks in our warehouse, further reducing the delivery time from the supplier to the consumer. Since most of our products are fresh and without preservatives, depending on the environmental conditions, some of them may lose a little of their weight until they are received, but this does not lead to any alteration in their composition or any defect of this product. .